Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Seriously?????

I am so frustrated and enraged with what has happened with the Casey Anthony trial.  Seriously???  I can tell you with complete certainty that my car does not have cloroform in it.  I have never researched "neck breaking" and "how to make cloroform".  I don't let someone take my child, lie about it, and then go out partying for 31 days.  I don't lie about where I work.  You cannot tell me that she did not murder her child.  Not Guilty.  REALLY?????? 

To me, there was plenty of physical evidence in this case.  More so than the Scott Peterson trial - and even he was found guilty (rightly so I believe).  It is infuriating to me that a mother can get away with this.  Perhaps it's because I have a son of my own that I am so enraged by the outcome of this trial.  If Cheeks is out of my sight for a few seconds I am worrying about him.  You cannot tell me that she didn't do something to that child - not the way she was out living it up for 31 days.  This was not an accident.  If this was an accident, 9-1-1 would have been called 31 days before they were.  If this was an accident, duct tape would not be on that child's skull.  THIS WOMAN GOT AWAY WITH MURDER. 

This, to me, was a miscarriage of justice.  This is an instance where, to me, the justice system has screwed up.  This, to me, is....infuriating.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't even stand it. I'm so sickened and sad about it all. I cried when they said not guilty, I just can't understand it. That poor baby. And to think those jurors are from my county, how embarrassing. I do think they were smart not to show their faces though...